Friday, June 23, 2017

Outros Montes' Bars

Hey! 
This recipe is kind of stolen from the Outros Montes  blog! I say kind of stolen because as soon as I saw the recipe I wanted to make it but I did not have all the ingredients... so had to make some changes! I haven't done the original recipe, but this one YOU WILL WANT TO TRY!




Ingredients:

* 6 dates; 
* 20g 3 protein mix from Outros Montes;
* 50g cashew nut;
* cinnamon to taste;
* 1 pinch of salt;
* water q.b.;
* 1 spoon coconut oil;


Procedimento:
(1) Let the dates rest for 1h in the water.
(2) Crush the dates, with a bit of water, coconut oil and cinnamon.
(3) Add the cashew nuts, the 3 protein mix, salt and crush again.
(4) Use a tupperware with vegetable paper and spread the mix.
(5) Put in the freezer for 2 hours.
(6) Cut in small portions.
(7) Save in the fridge and enjoy when you want an energy snack!


Snack away!






No comments:

OMG, I'll be the first to comment!

>