Thursday, January 31, 2019

Miami Haul

Hey!

I was in Miami in December 2017 and I promised you a Haul! It is late, VERY late but here it is!



Every year I watch Apple's Keynote live and gadgets are definitely my addiction... When Iphone X came out my conscious died! As soon as I landed in Miami we just dropped everything at the hotel and went straight to dinner and the Apple Store!

Iphone X



Every time I go to the US it seems like it is the first time! Can't really explain it but, whichever city it is I am going, I am always ready! I can go again, right now! Don't even need luggage! This was no exception, I actually got luggage but no pyjamas and this was priority number 2 (Iphone X was number 1 of course!).


Pyjamas VS PINK




All other shopping was done at Dolphin Mall and Sawgrass Mills. There is no way to describe how amazing these are, I mean, our portuguese outlet Freeport is just a joke in comparison!

Dolphin Mall


Sawgrass Mills








SUPER TIPS: 
* No need to take luggage other than the cabin one, in the Outlet you can get a Samsonite bag for less than 100$. The quality is simply incredible and also you get something to carry your shopping bags.
* If you can only go to one outlet mall I advise you to go to Sawgrass Mills, just take an Uber!
* Whichever outlet you decide to go to, your first stop should be the info desk, for 10$ you get a mall passport that gives you extra discounts in most stores!
* Unless you spend the whole day at the outlet you won't have time to check it all out. Decide ahead which stores you really want to go!



Shopping is my therapy!

No comments:

OMG, I'll be the first to comment!

>