Sunday, March 26, 2017

Spinach Muffins

Hey!

As promised here is the recipe for the spinach muffins!




But be warned, if you bake them it will be so hard to eat just one at a time! :x


Ingredients:

* 60g coconut oil;
* 100g honey (I used this amazing from Toca Honey );
* 3 egg whites DOVO (you can use two eggs instead);
* 1dl coconut and almond drink (used Joya, you can buy here);
* 200g oat flour;
* 20g oat bran;
* 1 tea spoon yeast;
* poppy seeds.

**The honey I used is super high quality, so I advise it to be used as a topping and not for cooking!


Procedure:
(1) Mix all the liquid ingredients(I advise you to use a kitchen robot).
(2) Add spinach and mix again.
(3) Add the flour, the bran and the yeast and mix yet again!
(4) Add the seeds and blend smoothly.
(5) Put in the pre-heated at 190ºC oven for 15 min.


Hope you like it and STAY GREEN !

No comments:

OMG, I'll be the first to comment!

>