Tuesday, April 4, 2017

L'Oreal Colorista Review


Do you know when you are on holidays and you just feel like making a change? Or something stupid? I think what I did was more the second option...



AFTER
BEFORE










First day on holidays and I decide to paint my hair blue! No need to rub your eyes, I really wanted to paint it blue! The result however was a Joker style kind of GREEN...

I used L'oreal colorista Turquoise of the temporary inks. But not so temporary after all... More than a month has gone by and I still have bits of green in my hair!



I would like to give a positive review and motivate you to go for it and YOLO. But honestly, I wasn't very happy!
(1) Buy blue ink that turns out green;
(2) It was supposed to last 2 weeks, but it keeps going strong with a month of washing it a LOT. It could be related to my hair being a virgin in the ink department, but still it is not nice.















The feelings are a bit mixed... In the first day " Oh the green is even kinda cute", on the second day "Oh GOD! I look like the JOKER!!!", somedays after that when it started to get soft "I actually don't dislike it" and now " DAMN! Is this thing ever coming off?!"

Here's the advise, if your hair is the same color as mine and you want to paint it blue, BE CAREFUL, It might get green!

Have you tried L'Oreal Colorista?
I would love to know about your experience!

No comments:

OMG, I'll be the first to comment!

>