Monday, May 1, 2017

Nicolau Lisboa

Hey! 
It was early this year that I had my premiere at the brunche's world!
To be honest, I had never heard about this place before, but a friend challenged me to go and then we went.



The space is super cute and fluffy that could be easily mistaken by the unicorn in despicable me, yeah you know which one I'm talking about!


It seems like it has a lot of customers, luckily we got a table pronto!

The brunch is a bit expensive but if you want to try a lot of things it ends up being a good option. However, if you are not with wolf appetite it might be a bit too much for one person!

I was pleasantly surprised with every item on the brunch menu except for the pancake. 

Some healthy options for the brunch, but the damn pancake got me pissed! I would have liked to change the pancake... and when I ask for a no topping pancake, I mean it people! Please don't bring me a pancake with a coating of sugar! Sugar is bad for people, avoid it please!



Otherwise everything amazing, the yogurt with granola, orange juice, smoked salmon toast!

I will be back for sure!

But please, if anyone from Nicolau is reading this, don't add sugar to the pancake if the client asked for it to be plain!!


No comments:

OMG, I'll be the first to comment!

>