Monday, June 19, 2017

Nails of the Month #1

Hey!
I am sloppy by nature, I AM SORRY! But even though I enjoy working out and do things that involve movement I am not the more patient when it comes to using body cream, having nails done, and don't get me started on makeup (you put it on to then take it off.. what's the point?!).


But one thing is true, everytime I take any care with myself it feels good and more confident! So let's give it a shot at fighting this sloppiness and make it a promise (including you, otherwise it would probably be broken..).

I will start having beautiful nails every month! Let this be the first of "Nails of the Month!".

These beautiful nails were made by Fátima Valentim! If you want to get your nails done, or simply more info message her at her instagram @fati_valentim ! 

June Nails!




No comments:

OMG, I'll be the first to comment!

>