Sunday, November 12, 2017

Cró Hotel Rural in Rapoula do Côa -PREPARATION


Hello!

I am so excited with my visit to Cró Hotel Rural and decided to make a preparation post!!
I am going to show you the snacks I will be bringing, the outfits, and most important, where I am going!


I have to admit that with the stress of the exams my "escape" as been online shopping... Yes, I am embarassed... But with this I discovered the new Travel Category at the Clube Fashion website, and it was so worth it!
It was super hard to choose where to go, for such a new category it has a crazy number of options. 

I chose Cró Hotel Rural, besides being in the nature it has a spa! I know nothing (so much in common with Jon Snow) about the hotel or the surroundings, but am super excited to explore it all!

the hotel and the surroundings








the looks


Look 2: Nature walk
*Top Rosegal
*Shorts Zara
Look 1: Pyjama
*T-shirt Primark
*Shorts Tezenis


Look 3: Pool
*Handmade swimsuit
*Dress NastyGal
Look 4: Dinner out
*Sweater Rosegal
*Skirt Abercrombie & Fitch
Look 5: Pool "Party"
*Pillow @react_fashionreaction Clube Fashion
*Bikinis Tezenis
*Flipflops Havaianas
*Towels "Chocolate com Tomilho"


Necessaire
*Hair brush mini Tangle Teezer
*Deodorant Adidas
*Hair Spray Yves Rocher

*Face cleaning gel Yves Rocher
*Face cream Aquasource Biotherm
*Eau Soleil Biotherm
*Body Cream Biotherm
*Sun Lotion SPF30 Biotherm
*Brush and tooth paste Colgate
*Dental elixir Colgate

The snacks


*Pineapple bars Dinutri
*Slim's Multigrain Pops
*Chicken breast with tomato sauce Prozis
*Chicken curry with rice Prozis
*Bars diversed
*Chewing gums
P.S. I am also baking a healthy cake tasting of Bombom Rocher! Just need to buy some eggs first...



No need to bite your nails! As soon as I return I will tell you everything!
Ready, Packed, Let's Go!

No comments:

OMG, I'll be the first to comment!

>