Sunday, November 12, 2017

GETAWAY | Cró Hotel Rural and other destinations


Hello!

Now that I am back, can't wait to tell you everything about my getaway! Are you ready?


First of all, I need to make a confession... I got addicted to this new Travel Category from the website Clube Fashion! If you are planning to go on vacations I totally advise you to go check it out! It is just so easy!

Just in case you don't know already, I went on a one night getaway to Cró Hotel Rural with some stops on the way in my beautiful country, Portugal!

Portugal is so beautiful but with all the fires a big part of it is being lost!It was terrifying  to see the after of the burnt areas, and so sad to think that one month ago it was all so different!

We stopped at Proença-a-Nova, Vila Velha de Ródão and Castelo Branco! 

Hope you like the photos!

Zoom In, Zoom Out, Focus and CLICK!

Vila Velha de Ródão











Castelo Branco

























Hotel












Proença-a-Nova




Going back









No comments:

OMG, I'll be the first to comment!

>