Wednesday, November 29, 2017

VACAY | Dublin

Hey!






Do you know when you go to a city that you know so little of? Well, that was the case with Dublin! Only knew the Irish and Dublin from movies, mas when I googled it I found a lot of interesting things!
I can honestly say that now, it is one of my favourite cities!



 3 days being a tourist in Dublin, Irish people are the nicest, the food was delicious, the drinks always served in huge cups and the city beautiful!

Clayton Dublin Airport Hotel



City of Dublin




































Old Jameson Distillery






Phoenix Park









Kilmainham Gaol










Guinness Storehouse












Couldn't find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, will have to go back for it!






No comments:

OMG, I'll be the first to comment!

>