Sunday, December 3, 2017

Lawi the perfect X-Mas gift!

Hey!

X-Mas is almost here and it's filled with awesomeness! But if you are like me your head must be going crazy in search of the perfect gifts! 




I just love to give gifts, but not something random that could have been given to other 20 people... I love the kind of gifts that the response is " It is perfect for me!" or "It's so me!"..
Worry no more!

Lawi.Store is a store of stainless steel customizable bracelets! In each bracelet you can choose which charms to add and make it the perfect gift for friends and family!

I promised gift giving stress free... but I forgot a little detaiç, you have to still pick the charms! All of the charms have a protective layer and are super adorable!

Last but not least, you won't be penniless!
A bracelet with up to 2 charms is only 7€, if you want 3 or 4 charms it is 8€ and if you decide to go all out and add even more charms it is just 0,50€ per charm!


Charms:




















Choose wisely !

No comments:

OMG, I'll be the first to comment!

>