Sunday, April 16, 2017

Matcha Pancakes

Hey! today I am sharing with you a super special recipe. Matcha pancakes, have you ever heard of them?
Well, I always wanted to try them! but, if you have ever tasted matcha you know that the flavour is not really pleasant... And that always made me think they would be a disappointment...
Thankfully I was oh so wrong, the pancakes are delicious and fluffy that I don't understand why you aren't baking them already?!




Ingredients:

* 3-4 spoons of matcha; 
* 2 tea spoons of sodium bicarbonate;
* 150g oats flour;
* 1/4 tea spoon of salt;
* 2 eggs;
* 1 1/2 cups of cashew drink (or any other you like);
* 2 spoons of coconut oil;
* honey or stevia.

**It is normal for the dough to be green when it is raw and then turn brown, don't get scared.


Procedure:
(1) Mix all the liquid ingredients.
(2) Add the rest of the ingredients.
(3) The dough is ready, bake them good!














You can use whatever topping you wish!

Hope you like it, will wait for your feedback!!

No comments:

OMG, I'll be the first to comment!

>